The Incomplete works of a Half-blood

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mind Mines


A dark place full of quadratic sudokus mind boggling puzzle,
4D shapes, mason cubes, Illuminati triangles and crop circles,
Alhpabets spinning around a form of dyslexic ruzzle,
Maddona on the rocks, lotus seated buhhda and the mayan oracle. 


Skeptical about God forms and genuity of religions, a special form of theism,
Egyptian death rites from the book of the dead, the origin of all writings in religion,
Divine numers from euclidean era mathematicians, the pi , golden ratio reoccurring
bordering on autism
In the end the evil leeches itself through each other an eternal contagion.


A walk through a modern nuclear waste site that i call my mind,
lurking in the dirt not only diamonds but astral gems waiting to be found,
sometimes, I wonder if my brain is mine or the god molecules at the brain
factory didn't really grind,
Cuz i can't figure it out, like i got a siamese twin and I'm the mainstream one while
he's keeping it real underground.


I wouldnt mind a spin as an inorganic life form,
maybe to fight in other intergalactic wars as R2D2 the android's AI,
I'd donate my brain for research, after filling some research forms,
But it wouldn't be of much use, all the cells I'd have killed by then just
getting high.



    

No comments: